AP Racing by Essex Road Brake Kits
When you want to stop your car, and everyone walking past it! AP Racing by Essex Road Brake Kits are the finest systems available for enthusiasts wanting to run their car on both the street and track. While some of our more hardcore customers favor our track-focused AP Racing by Essex Competition Brake Kits, others are looking for something with more street-friendly features such as dust boots, painted calipers, and stock-like NVH levels. For these customers the Road Kits are the perfect fit, as they are equally at home on the daily commute or at the occasional track day.
The specification of these systems vary by application, but some general features and benefits include:
- Carefully chosen piston sizes for proper brake bias and integration with OEM master cylinder & ABS systems
- Front kits are designed to mate with stock rear brake components or our rear AP Racing solutions
- Larger than stock discs and calipers to improve system thermal capacity and fade resistance, while increasing longevity
- Directional brake discs, ranging from 24 to 72 vanes, with floating or fixed aluminum hats (depending on application)
- Lightweight, anodized aluminum disc hats and caliper mounting brackets
- Optimized to allow for a wide range of wheel fitment
- Ferodo DS2500 Brake Pads and Spiegler Stainless Steel Brake Lines included with every kit
- All associated mounting bolts, hardware, and detailed installation instructions
For a comparison between our AP Racing Road Brake Kits and AP Racing Competition Brake Kits please visit: "Which Type of AP Racing Brake Kit is Right for Me?"
News & Blog
'I cannot say enough good things about this kit."
Shaving time & weight
Visiting customers at their playground.