Ferodo Racing Brake Fluid
All Ferodo fluids are of Glycol based ether composition, and are suitable for brake and clutch use. Additionally FERODO SUPER FORMULA has the following characteristics:
- Suitable for road and/or track use
- Market leading high wet and dry boiling point
- Very low corrosion, with additives to render more compatible with Mg components
- Low rubber swell
- Super-low viscosity for a race fluid of such high B.pt. (falls within DOT 4 road spec allowing road use)
- Super high lubricity → reduces clutch component wear even in problem applications
‘Typical’ New Dry Boiling Point: 330°C (626°F)
‘Wet’ E.R. (Equilibrium Reflux) Boiling Point: 200°C (392°F)
News & Blog
A deep-dive into the tech behind the results.
All the goodies required to make the GT4 a track terror
How to blow your rear diff on the first lap of qualifying and still claim a championship!