Ferodo Racing Brake Fluid
All Ferodo fluids are of Glycol based ether composition, and are suitable for brake and clutch use. Additionally FERODO SUPER FORMULA has the following characteristics:
- Suitable for road and/or track use
- Market leading high wet and dry boiling point
- Very low corrosion, with additives to render more compatible with Mg components
- Low rubber swell
- Super-low viscosity for a race fluid of such high B.pt. (falls within DOT 4 road spec allowing road use)
- Super high lubricity → reduces clutch component wear even in problem applications
‘Typical’ New Dry Boiling Point: 330°C (626°F)
‘Wet’ E.R. (Equilibrium Reflux) Boiling Point: 200°C (392°F)
News & Blog
"The AP Racing brake upgrade is being fitted to around fifty per cent of new Atom 4s and is one of our most frequently ticked options." -Tom Siebert, Managing Director at Ariel Motor Company
You need a complete solution, not just parts.
Before you grab that dryer hose, please read!