Ferodo Racing Brake Fluid
All Ferodo fluids are of Glycol based ether composition, and are suitable for brake and clutch use. Additionally FERODO SUPER FORMULA has the following characteristics:
- Suitable for road and/or track use
- Market leading high wet and dry boiling point
- Very low corrosion, with additives to render more compatible with Mg components
- Low rubber swell
- Super-low viscosity for a race fluid of such high B.pt. (falls within DOT 4 road spec allowing road use)
- Super high lubricity → reduces clutch component wear even in problem applications
‘Typical’ New Dry Boiling Point: 330°C (626°F)
‘Wet’ E.R. (Equilibrium Reflux) Boiling Point: 200°C (392°F)
News & Blog
Available with or without Electronic Parking Brake and in Anodized for ENP Finish!
Persistence does indeed pay off!
"I wanted to forget about my brakes on track and that's exactly what has happened."