Ferodo Racing Brake Fluid
All Ferodo fluids are of Glycol based ether composition, and are suitable for brake and clutch use. Additionally FERODO SUPER FORMULA has the following characteristics:
- Suitable for road and/or track use
- Market leading high wet and dry boiling point
- Very low corrosion, with additives to render more compatible with Mg components
- Low rubber swell
- Super-low viscosity for a race fluid of such high B.pt. (falls within DOT 4 road spec allowing road use)
- Super high lubricity → reduces clutch component wear even in problem applications
‘Typical’ New Dry Boiling Point: 330°C (626°F)
‘Wet’ E.R. (Equilibrium Reflux) Boiling Point: 200°C (392°F)
News & Blog
"No mod I've ever done to any of my builds has ever given such a dramatic positive impact on performance."
This is your fantasy run up your favorite mountain road, with no threat of jail time!
After some extensive upgrades, JDP Motorsports puts their Corvette C7 nicknamed "Bernice" back in victory lane!