The Ohlins TTX 25 FSAE, the Formula SAE version of the Cane Creek Double Barrel damper has been very successful among the collegiate design teams throughout the world, so to continue development of the product we have updated the damper for the 2011 season. The TTX25-MKII FSAE will remain a twin tube damper with four completely independent external adjusters and solid main piston, only now the new damper has lower friction and allows for an even softer valving option and finer adjustment. The damper graphs have been updated below and spare parts, revalve kits, rebuild kits and rebuild tools are still available.
- 200mm free length
- 57mm stroke
- Weight approx 448g
- 8mm ID bearings
- 4way adjustable with independent high and low speed adjustments for compression and rebound.
- Solid main piston
- Small diameter, twin tube design
- Nitrogen gas charge in external reservoir
- Adjustable spring preload
- Spring perch locking collar
- Full range of spring rates available. (See below for more details)
- Part Number: 23.TTX25MKII.FSAE
You must log in to leave a review