Three incredible new AP Racing Brake Kits for the Tesla Model 3!02.06.2020
We're now offering an array of new AP Racing by Essex Brake Kits for the Tesla Model 3.
AP Racing by Essex Radi-CAL Road Kits
While some of our more hardcore customers favor our purely track-focused AP Racing by Essex Competition Brake Kits, others are looking for something with more street-friendly features such as dust boots, painted calipers, and stock-like NVH levels. For these customers the Road Kits are the perfect fit, as they're equally at home on the daily commute or the occasional track day. Give us a call and we'll have one of these gorgeous new kits on the way to you today!
CP9561/380mm AP Racing by Essex Radi-CAL Road Brake Kit
- Huge 380x36mm, 72 vane AP Racing J Hook, fully-floating 2-piece discs dwarf the 350x25mm OEM units and fill up the wheels
- Leverages six piston AP Racing CP9561 World Radi-CAL II calipers with a red, black, or silver painted finish
- Fit behind OEM 20" wheel without a wheel spacer
- Low noise, vibration, and harshness for a very OE-like experience during daily driving
- Allows for pad changes without having to remove the caliper (OEM caliper must be removed for pad change)
- Utilizes large volume brake pads for heat absorption and longevity
- Calipers have dust boots that add durability in inclement weather conditions
- Pistons sized properly to maintain brake bias and work with the OEM master cylinder and ABS system
- Designed to mate with OEM rear brakes
- Includes Ferodo DS2500 brake pads
AP Racing by Essex Radi-CAL Competition Kits
We're seeing more and more Tesla Model 3 torque monsters being run hard on the track, and we're pleased to announce two new AP Racing by Essex Radi-CAL Competition Brake Kits that will help slow them down!
CP9660/372mm AP Racing by Essex Radi-CAL Competition Brake Kit
CP9668/372mm AP Racing by Essex Radi-CAL Competition Brake Kit
- Feature AP Racing CP9660 or CP9668 Radi-CAL Pro5000R calipers
- Fully-floating, 372x34mm, 84 directional vane AP Racing discs. A huge increase in thermal capacity vs. the factory 350x25mm pillar vane units!
- Save approximately 2-6 unsprung lbs. (depending on caliper) from nose vs. OEM brakes, despite considerable size increase
- Both kits fit under OEM 20" wheels without a spacer, and also fit a wide range of lightweight 18" and 19" track wheels
- CP9668 Kit leverages pads that are a full inch thick (see pic below)!
- Every component explicitly designed to resist the heat of extended track sessions
- Pistons sized properly to allow for integration with OEM master cylinder and ABS system
- Designed to work with OEM rear brakes