New Product: Drag Racing Competition Brake Kit for the Audi RS3/TTRS02.24.2020
AP Racing by Essex Drag Racing Competition Brake Kit (CP8250/310mm)- Front Audi RS3 / TTRS
Over the past couple years, we've received a large number of requests for a compact and lightweight, yet robust, drag racing brake kit for Audi's little AWD monsters, the RS3 and TT RS. Our system knocks a whopping 50 unsprung pounds off the nose vs. the OEM iron front brakes, yet it's durable enough to leave on the car between events. While we suggest our larger Radi-CAL Competition Brake Kits for heavy road course use, we think you'll be amazed by how big of a punch our smallest brake system packs! See all the details on our website:
- Features AP Racing CP8250 four piston calipers
- 310x32mm, 60 vane AP Racing J Hook Discs
- Saves 50 unsprung lbs. from nose of vs. OEM iron brakes, and 17 unsprung lbs. vs. the OEM carbon ceramic brakes!
- Fits inside small wheels
- Uses a common pad shape available in a huge array of compounds from all major pad manufacturers
- Inexpensive spare iron disc rings ($193 each)
- Pistons sized properly to allow for integration with OEM master cylinder and ABS system
- Far more robust than other drag racing kits currently on the market, while remaining incredibly lightweight
Not sure about wheel fitment?